Another Online CFA Resource

A surprising number of folks find Financial Rounds when searching about CFA related information. So, whenever I find information that might be helpful to those making the slog towards the designation, I'll post it here.

I was looking through my Sitemeter log, and I came across a number of hits from people who'd recently visited AnalystForum.Com. So, I checked it out. If you're working towards your charter, it's definitely worth a look-see. They have a number of online forums - one for each exam level, and a general one for everything else. There's a lot of information there, and a very open group of folks who are extremely willing to answer questons. And it looks like a great way to get linked in to a community of like-minded folks (and networking is always useful).