I Need Some Feedback

In academia, at the end of the semester, the students get to fill out evaluations of the professor. It's been almost a year since I started Financial Rounds, and I thought it was time to get some feedback from you. So, tell me what you like (or dislike about the site). Here are a few possible questions to start the ball rolling:
  • In general, what are the things you like best about the site?
  • What would you like to see more of (topics, style, etc,,,)?
  • What would you like to see less of?
  • Are there any particular posts that stand out in your mind as either good or bad?
  • Are there sites you'd recommend that I add to the blogroll? If so, tell me a bit about the site and why it might fit.
If you have any comments on these (or other matters), please, take a minute and let me know - comments are open, and thanks in advance. If you don't feel like doing it in the comments, drop me a line at unknownprofessor-at-hotmail-dot-com.