This Week's Carnival Of The Capitalists

This Week's Carnival Of The Capitalists is up at Phosita. As always, there's a wide assortment of posts up in a number of categories. My picks of the week are:
David Porter at Pacesetter Mortgage answers the question, Should Home Buyers hold off buying for 2006?

FreeMoneyFinance explains Why I Use a CPA to Do My Taxes Searchlight Crusade explains how to choose the best loan in Payment, Interest Rate and Up Front Costs.

James Hamilton at Econbrowser looks at the relationship between U.S. monetary policy and commodity prices in Soaring commodity prices

The Japan Stock Blog examines Why Pioneer Delisted Its ADRs from NYSE (PIO).

My Money Blog has a Java applet that takes some of the work out of figuring out whether switching banks is worth in Rate Chaser Calculator - Just Plug It In!

Personal Finance Advice addresses where to look first if you have a little bit of extra money in Where To First Invest Extra Money .

As always, take some time to browse around a bit. I only had a bit of time (Monday's my heavy teaching day), I thought I'd highlight a few that caught my eye.