Resolution Watch - Week 7

A bit late, but here's the report on my resolutions for week 7. All in all, not a stellar week.

First off, I'm still not getting myself out of bed by 6 - in fact, other than Saturdays Mornings (I meet with a group of guys from my church at 6:30), I only managed it twice this week by 6:45. The problem, as usual is that I've been doing a bit of writing at 10, which invariably stretches past 11, which makes it difficult to get out of bed in the morning.

As for the research resolution, I actually missed two days this week (the first since the beginniing of the year). Still, 5 out of 7 isn't all that bad. I've realized that, although I've been hitting my minimum target of at lest an hour a day, I need to do more. The key is that I have a lot of small open stretches of time throughout the day (45 minutes here, and hour and a half there) that I could use for brief writing periods. Transitions between teaching and writing seems to be the key.

I worked out only twice for the week (and not at all this week, thanks to the snowstorm). I could do it downstairs on the wind trainer, but I haven't had the heart. Hopefully, it should rain tonight and be cleared out by the afternoon. So, maybe tomorrow.