The Saga Continues

It looks like I'm doing my best to perpetuate the "Absent Minded Professor" stereotype. As I already mentioned, I just forgot my laptop (which has all my data) at the hotel. Of course, I only discovered after driving 70 miles to the Unknown In-Laws' house.

And now, as Paul Harvey would say, for the rest of the story.

This morning I made the 140 mile trip to retrieve the laptop. Just as I pulled into the In-Laws' driveway, my cell phone rang. Since it was raining out (and I had things to transfer from the Rendevous to the house), I grabbed my umbrella and tossed my keys on the front seat.

I then proceeded to lock them in the SUV.

Luckily, we have AAA, so they were able to send someone out to pop the lock. But I'm sure I'll be hearing about it for the next week or so. Some days, you just can't win.