We Bought a New House!

Looks like we hit paydirt - we just put a contract on a house. It wasn't too painful (except for the price). All in all, we looked at nine houses today (2 we had already seen). Of these, we ended up buying a brand new house that was one of the last two in the development (out of about 30). We got a pretty good deal, since the buyer has been working on the development for about 1 1/2 years, and wants to be done with it. So, all in all it was a good time.

And just to prove that I'm truly an idiot, I left my laptop in the hotel room, and didn't realize it until tonight when I was at the Unknown Mother In Law's house (70 miles away). So, before we head back out to our current digs tomorrow (300 miles), I get to ride to the hotel and back, making a 250 mile trip a 400 mile one.

As Bugs would say, "What A Maroon".